Saturday, May 29, 2010

OK, here goes...

....I have been rabbiting on a bit about a big reveal. I'm ready.

As you all know I have pretty much had my hands full to overflowing caring for Miss Evie in and out of hospital, as well as the general running of the household and of course being a good Mummy for my two beautiful boys.

Well, believe it or not, I get the odd moment to myself. When they are all asleep! And quite often in hospital these days, Evie will sleep in the bed - as opposed to in my arms, incase you were wondering! So instead of sleeping myself, I have been knitting up a mini storm. In the shape of funky little pants....all cozy, just in time for winter.

So, here I am...humble little me...about to set up shop.

And I am a bit nervous and very excited. Head on over to my Madeit store and have a gander at my wares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment