Friday, October 28, 2011

Random....

So, Blogtoberfest didn't end up keeping me quite as honest as I'd hoped! I certainly have not been blogging daily. But I have been thinking about blogging daily....does that count??
Anyway, nothing like a good catch up post full of random bits from my last couple of weeks to get me back on track!

We love to walk to our local park to feed the ducks....




Playdough lollipops and wearing your bathers over your clothes.....dosn't get much better than that!




 Miss Evie is sooooo excited by the Christmas decorations adorning our local shopping centre (already!)....so we went browsing in the Christmas section just for fun.....Mummy can't wait!!!




Local library kills afternoon boredom/whingeing/tired tantrums. Yay for the library.



Miss Evie is a little bit in love with rainbows at the moment.....which equates to anything striped or multicoloured.....



Love a good freebie.....Eltham Miniature Railway had free rides for a day during Children's week....Toot, toot!












I believe we have a caterpillar....Evie and I stayed at kinder for some fun and games.....I barely see Evie when we are there, she just loves it!!








Crafty times at home, Zack having a sick day...



 Our family....through the eyes of my five year old......


Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment