Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!


It was Scott's birthday today....Happy Birthday Baby, I love you xxx

Poor guy missed out on his sleep in. Evie just would not be put down. I could have cuddled and walked her around the backyard a billion times. But then there would have been no cake and the house would not have been particularly pretty.

Instead, I had to get him up so he could occupy Little Miss. Which he did with considerable grace and zero complaint........and for that, I am truly grateful as I was feeling mildly guilty!

His little pressie and card were wrapped, written on and given with so much excitement......never ceases to amaze me how kids can be so excited about someone else opening a present, especially when they already know what is inside! Funny!

Then we all waited impatiently for Nanny and Poppy to arrive so we could finally put the candles on the cake and EAT - Choc orange liqueur cheesecake for the grown ups and butterfly cakes for the kids (and kids at heart!).........all made by moi. And they were YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment