Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Click, click, clickity, click...

So yesterday we went shopping ....for a shiny new camera....oh, happy day! I am now the very proud new owner of a Canon digital SLR....did I mention it's shiny and new?? Needless to say, I have been rather snap-happy these last 24 hours! So, might I add, has Scott....he, who in the past, I have had to beg to pick up the camera so one day when I'm long gone the kids will know what I once looked like! I have a lot to learn yet, but can see myself having a ball doing it. Helps that I happen to have three stunning kids as my subjects.......here are some of my fave shots from today....

And to make a good day even better....my little op shop finds.....

2 comments:

  1. I really need a new camera :-) Glad you have one to take great snaps with - especially of your beautiful children they are adorable! Wishing you all the best for your daughter too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable beautiful babies!! Love them so much and Evie is growing up so much!! so gorgeous.xoxox

    ReplyDelete