Thursday, December 16, 2010

mmmm, yum....

I had big plans for Christmas baking. I'm going to blame Evie being hospitalised twice in two weeks for my slackness. Oh, and the fact that everytime I try to do anything vaguely enjoyable Miss Evie runs to me, arms up in the air......"boo-bee, boo-bee, boo-bee, boo-bee" and she does not let up till I plonk on the couch and let her have said boo-bee.
Somehow, today I managed to whip up a little something. Honestly I don't know what she was doing while I baked. If she's playing happily I don't interrupt. Often I don't even look. If she catches my eye, it's all over!
So here it is....White Chocolate and Gingerbread Slice....doesn't look anything flash....looks can be deceiving, it is very, very moreish. Yum...as you can see by how much is missing since I cut it up half and hour ago....

1 comment:

  1. If I was there a lot more would be missing...recipe please darling!

    Love always,
    Mummy xxxooo

    ReplyDelete