Thursday, January 6, 2011

the every day

Just a little post about nothing in particular. A bit of this and that from the last couple of days around my place. Just everyday days.


A sweet little pressie taken to my Mother In Law at work on her birthday....and my first shot at making cake pops...yum! will going there again!Spontaneous sibling love....The cutest little shoes ever.....spotted in Kmart for $6...Daddy and the baby girl...my god, they adore each other so much...And look what I had hanging on my clothesline today.....school uniforms for my big boy....I am so excited for him....I am so in love with everyday nothingness at the moment. Makes me feel real. Makes me feel alive. Makes me feel like I'm not missing out on a minute of my babies while they are still babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment