Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter.

Easter for us is quiet and simple. Sometimes it's easy to forget that simple still creates memories for children and grows meaningful traditions. Gathering with special friends. Building excitement around the magic and mystery of the Easter Bunny. Watching a fun Easter movie. Buying fresh flowers. Crafting with pastel colours. Getting snuggly as the weather cools with board games and blankets. Playing at the park to burn off all that chocolate! Simple and meaningful. Without particular intention I realised I have built these traditions with our family. Now that I am more aware, I make an effort to keep them going and build on them as we grow and change as a family. I hope they give my children a sense of warmth and home and belonging.















 Now I must get on with surviving the rest of the school holidays! I hope you have had a lovely Easter!

Jema xx













No comments:

Post a Comment